Geopathic stress (GS) is when the Earth’s electromagnetic field becomes distorted. The Earth resonates with an electromagnetic frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz (Schumann resonance), which falls within the range of (alpha) human brainwaves. Underground streams, sewers, water pipes, electricity, tunnels and underground railways, mineral formations and geological faults distort the natural resonance of the Earth thus creating geopathic stress. Electromagnetic (EMF) pollution is generated by most electrical appliances, electrical cables, transformers, hair dryers, electrical shavers, microwaves and mobile telephones. It has been found to be the common factor in most serious and long-term illnesses and psychological conditions. GS and EMF pollution have been found to be a common factor in many serious and long standing illnesses such as cancer, ME, sleep problems, cot deaths, fatigue, difficulty conceiving, learning difficulties and psychological conditions.
1. Consider feng shui. There is a strong correlation between Schumann Resonances and alpha brain rhythms 7-12Hz (König, 1979). The Schumann Resonance is the doorway to virtual-actual engineering, i.e. manifesting your desires. Having a strong Schumann Resonance Field permeating the environment is the key to effective feng shui because Schumann Resonance is the unifying force between Heaven’s chi (virtual) and Earth’s chi (actual). At its simplest, Schumann Resonance allows feng shui remedies to work better.
2. Reduce Electromagnetic pollution in your home and work space. Get rid of extraneous appliances, or keep them unplugged until needed. Electronics like computers and Tv’s are ALWAYS on ‘standby’ mode (even when turned ‘off’) and contribute to constant electromagnetic pollution.
* Purchase a surge protector/power strip to plug frequently used electronics into. You can shut the whole strip ‘off’ when you are out or not needing them (instead of having to unplug them all individually – also saves a lot of energy/pollution).
* Choose to not live right under/next to a power line, it makes a big difference. Don’t linger near high-power lines.
* Taking the time to feng shui your living or work space will completely alter the energy of the area, even a little goes a long way.
* Educate yourself as much as possible on EMF in order to take the necessary precautions and alter your surrounding with what control you do have in order to prevent too much interference to decrease whatever symptoms you personally experience if you happen to be one that is sensitive to EMF and aware that this is the cause of your symptoms.